PowTTY: Mud Client for Windows
PowTTY is a MUD telnet client for PC/Windows, based on both PuTTY (telnet/ssh), and unix-based «powwow» (pure MUD). This combination offers the best of both worlds, being both fast and extremely customizeable, which means that any current powwow settings files can be used seamlessly.
PowTTY was written with the DIKU-based MUD MUME in mind.
Should any bugs be found, or if you simply with to provide some suggestions and/or feedback, please mail moc.senurnevle@nedol
- extract the PowTTY.zip file into the directory you wish to run from
- launch PowTTY.exe
- under the «Session» tab, set the Hostname and Port
- under the «PowTTY» tab, set your desired temporary directory (default — c:\windows\temp)
- and local editor (default — c:\windows\notepad.exe)
- under the «Session» tab, type in a Saved Sessions name (e.g. MUME) and click Save to allow PowTTY to save your configuration
- click Open to connect!
This is just a historical page...
Next you should try: http://www.elvenrunes.com/powtty/